Sunday, May 9, 2010

Exciting ideas are hatching out!

I feel like I am on the edge of the precipice!!  I am really going with this art blogging FOR REAL!!

Here's what changed: my graphic design business is now a sole proprietorship!  This is a very good thing.  I've arranged the finances in such a way as I can do full time art.  Now, some of that may end up being graphic design for clients that need long, boring forms for their doctor's office, but the good news is I don't have to go out LOOKING for more of those!  I'll keep the clients I have and I don't have to beat the bushes to find more menus (or insert traditional typesetting job here) to make & print!

I still have a copier in my studio & some other necessary bindery equipment, but the paints and canvases are starting to compete for space!!  YAY!

More on this as it progresses.  I won't make promises.  But I can do this ONE THING.  Then, when I'm done with that I have a list of other ONE THINGS that can be done.

The business, of course, is Sunshine Graphics.  And the other place of business WILL BE Jancolors on Etsy.  The Etsy store is not stocked up, yet, but I have old rubber to put up and more planned!  Who knows, I might just get into that painting a day habit!  You just never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment